For more information about the Conference, download the EHEC 2018 brochure.
*The Call for Abstracts is now closed
The Organization would like to thank all the participants for their submissions.
During the upcoming months submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the EHEC 2018 Scientific Committee and the acceptance will be notified via email by 20th December 2017.
The organisation is
EHEC 2018 Call for Abstracts included the following scientific and technological topics:
Abstracts were submitted electronically through the online abstracts submission application (closed). The abstracts template (which includes the instructions and formats for preparing the abstracts) is available here.
The submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the EHEC 2018 Scientific Committee and the acceptance will be notified via email by 20th December 2017. Accepted abstracts will be published in the Proceedings Book of the conference. Additionally, authors of accepted abstracts will have the chance to submit a full paper of their work that may be selected for publication in a special issue of the International Journal of Hydrogen Energy (IJHE).
Authors are advised that abstracts will not be included in the final programme unless registration documents and payment in full have been received from at least one of the authors by 15th January 2018.
EHEC 2018 will foster the dissemination of European projects and lines of research, as well as the latest advances worldwide.
In case you would like to organise a workshop or meeting within the frame of EHEC 2018, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Sponsoring at EHEC 2018 is a prime opportunity to showcase your products and services to the key industry players and decision makers in FC&H2 sector.
There are numerous opportunities to raise your company's profile and build brand awareness. From conference lanyards to events, we offer many sponsorship opportunities that will enhance your corporate profile before, during and after this year's event.
|Logo with link on the homepage of the conference website||✓||✓||✓|
|Sponsor Announcement on the Conference website and Social media||✓||✓||✓|
|Logo on selected EHEC 2018 promotional material||✓||✓||✓|
|Logo within the EHEC 2018 Newsletter||✓||✓||✓|
|Sponsor special thank you in the post event Newsletter||✓||✓||✓|
|Logo on Conference signage as appropiate||✓||✓||✓|
|Logo in all printed materials||✓||✓||✓|
|Logo in the "Thank You to our Sponsors" in-site banner||✓||✓||✓|
|Option to enclose advertising material in the delegate bags (material to be supplied by the sponsor)||
2 company leaflets
(A4 max size)
1 company leaflet
(A4 max size)
1 company leaflet
(A4 max size)
|Option to include branded stationery or giveaways in the delegate bags (items to be supplied by the sponsor)||✓|
|Exhibit Space in the Trade Fair||18 sqm||12 sqm||9 sqm|
|Ad in the EHEC 2018 final Program||Full-page||Half-page||Quarter-page|
|Logo in the EHEC 2018 final Program||✓||✓||✓|
|Exhibitor passes (no access to scientifc and technological sessions||3||2||1|
|Use of the conference name and logo for own advertising||✓||✓||✓|
EHEC 2018 offers three levels sponsorship to participate in the Conference, gain relevance and visibility, brand awareness and obtain special benefits. Please check the options in the Sponsorship Guide and/or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All participants must register via the Online Registration Form, available here:
|Students (1) (2)||400||420||460|
|Accompanying person (3)||70||90||100|
* Prices are in € (EUROS). 21% VAT not included in these prices.
(1) Standard and Student Registration Fees include:
(2) Students are required to submit a Students Official Certificate. Please send it to email@example.com after filling the registration form.
(3) Accompanying Person Fee includes access to the Gala Dinner on Thursday, 15th March 2018.
• To use the online registration system, each user must first create a user account.
• A personal address (Institution/Company or private) and email address for each delegate must be provided during the registration process.
• Multiple registrations with the same email address will not be accepted by the system.
• Please ensure the billing details are entered correctly as invoices cannot be changed later.
• The following payments are accepted through the on-line registration system:
-Credit card (Visa, MasterCard and American Express),
-Bank transfer, details for which you will find on your confirmation email.
• Confirmation of registration and invitation letters will be emailed to you once supporting documentation (passport photo page/letter from Head of Department), if applicable, and payment has been received. Please allow three working days for credit card payments, five working days for European bank transfers, and fifteen working days for foreigner's bank transfers.
Please use the on-line system to register by credit card using VISA, MasterCard or American Express. Our on-line payment interface provides a Secure Website Order Page. As part of our dedication to provide secure online payment methods, we have added an extra level of security for VISA and MasterCard payments. This protects you from the unauthorised use of your credit card. 3-D Secure technology consists of the programs 'Verified by Visa' and 'MasterCard SecureCode'.
For queries regarding on-line payments please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: +34 954 50 66 05 (Congress department).
Please use the on-line system to register by bank transfer details for which can be found on your personal account. All charges due on bank transfers must be paid by the registrant. Please include the ID NUMBER / FULL NAME as reference on the bank transfer.
Cancellations must be made in writing by email to email@example.com . Currency exchange gains/losses are the responsibility of the registrant and the Congress Secretariat will not accept liability for money loss through bank charges, transfers or currency fluctuations. Refunds will be settled within one month of the Congress, in order to facilitate necessary organizational and logistical procedures. Cancellation of registration fees is as follows:
• 100% of the fees paid, less 50€ administration fees, will be refunded for cancellations received before January, 30th 2018.
• 75% of the fees paid will be refunded for cancellations received between February, 1st 2018 and February, 15th 2018
• 25% of the fees paid will be refunded for cancellations received between February 16th 2018 and February 28th 2018.
• No refund can be made for cancellations received after March, 1st 2018.
All persons attending any function of the Congress are kindly requested to wear their badges during all Congress activities. Entry will not be permitted without a badge.
Certificates of attendance will be available at the registration desks, from Wednesday, March 14th.
English is the official Congress language. No translation will be provided.
Participants are requested to check with the Spanish consulate in their home country or their travel agents for visa requirements. For any questions concerning passports and visas please visit the Ministry of Foreign affairs here.
Invitation letters to assist in visa formalities will be sent by the Organization – Spanish Hydrogen Association (AeH2) to people who request it in order to help you in obtaining the visa. It must be understood that such letters do not imply any financial support or hosting arrangement from EHEC 2018, nor a guarantee of a visa being issued. The attestation letter to assist in visa formalities will only be sent on request by e-mail and only to participants who have paid their registration fees in full.
Should you wish to receive a letter, please note that your request must be registered as early as possible sending an e-mail to the Organization – AeH2 (firstname.lastname@example.org) before January 15th, 2018 in case it has not been requested at the time of registration.